“I look forward to fighting to make sure the voices of family farms in the Second District are heard in the Agriculture Committee,” said Rep. Craig “I’m also excited to work alongside fellow Minnesota Representative and Chairman Collin Peterson to make sure every part of the Farm Bill is implemented as intended so that farmers and their families get the certainty they are counting on – including strong safety nets and healthy crop insurance programs.” (Source: Angie Craig, Press Release, January 31, 2019)
Here are links to all of her Agriculture committees:
- Commodity Exchanges, Energy, and Credit – https://agriculture.house.
- General Farm Commodities and Risk Management – https://agriculture.house.
- Livestock and Foreign Agriculture – https://agriculture.house.
“Investments in our highways, roads, bridges and rural broadband are an area where I believe we can find common ground, and I look forward to working across the aisle on behalf of communities in our congressional district,” said Rep. Craig. (Source: Angie Craig, Press Release, January 31, 2019)
Here are links to all of her Transportation and Infrastructure committees:
- Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure – https://transportation.
- Subcommittee on Aviation – https://transportation.
- Subcommittee on Highways and Transit – https://transportation.
house.gov/subcommittees/ highways-and-transit-115th- congress
- Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment – https://transportation.house.gov/subcommittees/water-resources-and-environment-115th-congress
- Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials – https://transportation.house.gov/subcommittees/railroads-pipelines-and-hazardous-materials-115th-congress
“Small businesses are the heart and economic engine of our communities,” said Rep. Angie Craig. “I look forward to working with my colleagues on the Committee to support small businesses and the hardworking and risk-taking Minnesotans’ who start and run them.” (Source: Angie Craig, Press Release, February 26, 2019)